This blog documents my quest for electornic (handheld) games, mostly from the late 70's and 80's, but also for more modern devices from the 90' up to today.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Starting a blog...

I've decided to start a blog to document my quest for electronic (handheld) games of the 70's and 80's.
Some time ago I a dear friend of mine (Zyx) showed me a Game & Watch Donkey Kong emulator.
It was enormous fun to play these game again after so many years, and it brought back quite a lot of school yard memories.

If you want to check out some Game & Watch emulators you might have a look at one or more of these websites:


I decided that I wanted the thing for real as well as at least the two other Game & Watch devices I had owned as a child (but have been lost since): Donkey Kong Jr. and Octopus.

And so I started collecting Game & Watch devices, and since I'm generaly fond of electronic handheld games, I added more other brands to my wanted list.

At the moment I'm aquiring most of the itmes from ebay, where my account is f0ssi (maybe some of you have already bid against me :)

In this blog I'll try to document my acquisitions and post the one or other news from the electronic plastic front.

I've already posted some of the latest acquisitions on the web, if you want to take a closer look check it out here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home